Thursday, August 22, 2013

Introduction

Hey Everyone!
My name is Tommi Crimmins. I am from Kodiak, Alaska. I am a junior year Elementary Education major. I can't wait to graduate and begin my career as a teacher. I am not sure what grade I want to teach yet, or where I want to start teaching, but somewhere down the road I would love to go back home to Alaska and take over the beginning photography program at my high school.In my spare time I love to hang out with friends; basically just laugh and have a good time. I love basketball, photography, and a really good book when I have the time to read it.

2 comments:

  1. Tommi,

    You are a long, long way from home. How did you end up in South Mississippi??? That sounds like a great plan. You must love taking pictures. Do you have a really nice camera?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jon,
    I am definitely a long ways away! I actually followed my high school sweetheart (now fiancé) down here! I saw the college online and couldn't resist! I do really love taking pictures! My camera has become more of my sorority's camera rather than my own! Everyone knows where to come during an event! haha! I have a Nikon D60 that I got for my sixteenth birthday and I love it so much! I'm not really a great photographer (which is why I didn't pursue it as a career instead) but I love taking photos and I had a really excellent experience with the beginning photography program at my high school, i'd love to bring that same experience to students when i'm older!

    ReplyDelete